Apply for the Maintenance Technician position
Are you a skilled Maintenance Technician with a background in hydraulics and electrical? Join our efficient, high-quality, and cost-effective manufacturing facility as a crucial member of our team.
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll have the opportunity to repair, maintain, and install top-of-the-line machines, tools, and equipment. You’ll focus on the hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical components of the equipment, and perform preventive maintenance during downtimes. Bonus points if you have expertise with electronic equipment and PLCs.
This is an excellent opportunity with an outstanding organization that offers great benefits and is located in Orrick, MO.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, and performing preventive maintenance on all hydraulic systems, electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring with adherence to all safety regulations
- Recognizing and reacting to process problems in a timely manner to minimize non-conformances
- Maintaining inventory of critical parts and motors, and advising management of purchasing requirements
- Repairing and troubleshooting 3 phase 480v and process controls – PLC and instrumentation controls
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics, drawings, equipment manuals, and part lists
- Having the knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot process/plant equipment in an injection molding and/or compression molding facility
- Diagnosing and completing repairs in emergencies
The ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years of relevant maintenance management experience
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience with a focus on the repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of punch presses, saws, shears, brake presses, and other related equipment
- Certification for electronics / PLC
- Self-motivation with the ability to work alone under high-pressure situations and being flexible to work weekends or overtime as needed
This is an hourly role between $32 and $36 per hour.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our team and take your maintenance skills to the next level. Apply now!