Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Ideal candidate will be on the west coast, either San Francisco or Los Angeles. Someone who has been a negotiator at a linear TV Agency or has worked in linear TV sales.
- Work with agency buying/planning teams, clients, to develop ATV strategy and tactics to meet clients’ objectives leveraging data and technology.
- Accountable for the overall success of ATV client campaigns
- Maintain a deep understanding of MAGNA and MAGNA Advanced TV capabilities and its clients’ business
- Champion growth ATV initiatives across all company brands
- Build, grow and maintain outstanding relationships with key agency client leads
- Liaise between key internal groups on each account (marketplace, research/analytics, product, operations) to ensure client needs are being met
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to agencies
- Identify and deliver new audience-based ATV solutions to drive business growth
- Extensive knowledge of TV buying and maintenance tools and understanding of Household Addressable, Data Driven Video is preferable
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; deep experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Forward / innovative thinker with an ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
- Successful operating in a regional office/remotely and effectively leveraging team-members in other geographies
- Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail