Apply for the Manager, Environmental Health Safety & Security position
A growing provider in full supply chain solutions is looking for a Manager of Environmental, Health, Safety, & Security to manage and maintain building systems, security and access controls, and fire systems. They will manage, coordinate, and oversee the implementation of all health, safety, security, and environmental programs and process at the work site. Must have warehouse security management and OSHA experience. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, policies, and continuous improvement and be responsible for safety training and emergency action planning. The Manager of EHS&S will advise the leadership team on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions. They will serve as the primary technical resource for questions and concerns involving Environmental Health and Safety issues. They will develop performance standards and methods of accomplishing those standards for the facility.
This is a high-visibility role with lots of growth potential and excellent benefits for an awesome company that utilizes fair chance hiring.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial Health, Safety/Environmental, and Security management roles in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred
- Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and state standards as well as demonstrated ability to interpret state and local regulations as they apply within the facility