Apply for the Managing Director – IT Audit position
We are a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. Our reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry.
We are currently searching for a Managing Director to join our high performing IT Internal Audit Advisory team in Los Angeles. We offer a hybrid (remote/onsite) work environment that will allow you to continue working with the flexibility that they have grown accustomed to over the past year, while also continuing to provide onsite service to our fantastic clients. There is local travel throughout Los Angeles and OC only.
- The Managing Director oversees all aspects of IT Internal Audit Advisory services, ensuring all engagements achieve projected/forecasted metrics.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to broaden the services and client base of the IT Internal Audit Advisory service line.
- Manage and build out project teams to review and assess IT environments, risks, internal audit projects, and compliance for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to the largest entertainment and public companies.
- Ensure that our people and teams come first and that our exceptional culture continues to grow our people, providing opportunities for advancement for all team members
- Lead, develop, mentor and train teams
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Maintain and build strong, collaborative client relationships
- Use local company knowledge to participate in go-to-market strategy for practice development activities (we take a collaborative, consultative and relationship-based approach to clients)
- Negotiate the scope of the work, bill rates and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- A minimum of 12+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing, or architecting information systems with a strong understanding of IT Risk and Internal Audit
- Demonstrated track record in delivering internal audit advisory engagements to clients within a professional services capacity
- Experience with subject matter related to financial service/banking products, with emphasis on any engagements performed for regional, super regional or large global banks highly preferred
- Strong existing relationships within the IT and Audit executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Internal Audit, CAE)
- Project management of IT Risk/Internal Audit engagements including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Extensive knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation and architecture
Pay and Benefits
- 40-50 hour work week
- Training events to ensure CPE compliance
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(k) match
- PTO: 25 days accrued per year
- Company paid holidays, including company shutdown the week between Christmas and New Years
- Various opportunities for peer engagement: quarterly huddles, happy hours, summer and a holiday party
- $65 monthly mobile reimbursement
- Reimbursement allowances: flex, technology, and health and wellness
- Fully stocked kitchen