Be a part of an organization, with a dynamic leadership team that truly values and appreciates the people that work there.
- They are a nationally recognized machining operation, that is family-owned operation and are growing 10% per year.
- They run over 40 turning centers, including multi-axis, multi-spindle and highly specialized precision machines.
- They serve a breadth of industries including medical device, military, industrial equipment, aerospace, electronics, and firearms.
- They are ISO 9001 certified.
- Company code of ethics that they truly work to adhere to.
What you will be doing:
- 60% of your time will be spent handling projects to improve the overall operation of the facility. They include developing material handling systems, leading automation projects, laying out work cells, designing jigs and fixtures, and improving the safety of production equipment.
- With the balance of your time, you be dealing with the daily projection issues that need the attention of a Manufacturing Engineer. These will range from troubleshooting equipment, to leading / participating in corrective actions, to solving safety issues.
What they are looking for:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in production environment, preferably work cells.
- The more coursework the better but your hands on engineering skills are key.
- Strong project and organizational skills.
- You need to be a career driven individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Proficiency with a CAD software and good mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of machining is beneficial.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Life and disability insurances
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities do exist with this excellent organization
- Work/Life Balance – when you take a vacation, you get to take a REAL vacation and not a working vacation where you are tethered to your laptop and email. Your team has your back!
- Culture of continuous improvement where team members have a voice and good ideas are appreciated from all levels of the organization.
- It is a business casual workplace.