Manufacturing Engineer / Industrial Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer that has experience in industrial, mechanical or process engineering to oversee the daily manufacturing and lean improvements of this growing, upbeat company.
Flexible work situation – spend some time working from home and some in the plant located near Laurel, MS.
The role will be responsible for revising existing products/processes for efficiency, cost, quality, and any other manufacturing improvements and the implementation of new products/processes. Maintain and assist in the daily manufacturing process as deemed necessary to continue efficient operating facilities.Job Responsibilities:
- Lean Manufacturing Deployment.
- Assisting manufacturing or warehouse personnel in the implementation of projects
- Directly involved in determining best practice applications pertaining to assembly lines and equipment
- Modify and implement improvements to existing equipment
- Lead the team in the implementation of processes of current and new products
- Estimating, verifying, and establishing time standards for any departments as needed
- Update and maintain plant layout for new products/processes and revise existing products/processes
- Manage and assist in cost savings projects
- Maintain and improve the visual Kanban system
- Implementation of projects in assisting the supply chain personnel
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical, process or other related engineering fields
- Auto-Cad or Draftsight experience
- Microsoft Excel
- 5 years of Engineering background