Apply for the Mechanical Engineer position
Seeking Mechanical Engineer for an industrial client.
The successful person will, in tandem with maintenance, maximize material recovery, eliminate process waste and improve productivity and conversion costs through various solutions, focused improvement projects, and process control.
- Manage engineering and reliability issues related to equipment upgrades and other manufacturing projects.
- Ensure equipment is installed and operated safely and within technical specifications.
- Works with vendors in creating specifications for equipment and supports project through installation.
- Assists in creating documentation related to equipment operation and maintenance.
- Coordinate with plant reliability and maintenance teams as well as contractors
- Review proposed equipment replacement or upgrades, including capital projects with multi-million-dollar budgets.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering (or similarly related engineering field)
- 3+ years’ experience in application of mechanical engineering principle
- MUST HAVE large equipment industrial manufacturing experience in pulp or paper mills, glass manufacturing, metal producer or foundry