OPERATIONS MANAGER (Construction/Manufacturing)
OPERATIONS MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader in the construction industry. If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
OPERATIONS MANAGER BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits including insurance, Savings and Bonus
OPERATIONS MANAGER Your IMPACT:
Knowledge of the Construction Industry, The Ops manager plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the organization. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the organization operations through effective methods and strategies. Experienced with Contract Review, with Project based P&L Management, Experienced Business Development, a Motivator, Positive, Energetic, Performer.
OPERATIONS MANAGER DETAILS:
- Lead Management Team – Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of departments in the organization. Motivate personnel • Promote the company • Focus on obtaining and constructing projects in the $50 thousand to $10 million range targeting primarily industrial markets.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service – Plan and support sales and marketing activities. Market, cultivate, and develop new customers and project leads. Maintain positive working relationships with end users, business owners, contractors, consultants, vendors and partners. Generate preliminary assessments, technical solutions, fee proposals, presentations, studies, and general support.
- Financial – Review project financial statements, sales and activity reports, KPIs and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Best Practices – Promote processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and propose departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources – Enable and Assist human resources. Keep track of staffing requirements and hire new talent as needed to correspond with specific duties and skill sets.
- Production – Coordinate and monitor the work of divisional staff involved in marketing, production, pricing and completion of goods and/or services. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products/services. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of communication between/with the Owner, Engineer, General Contractor, Architect, and employees, and represent the company in outside meetings. Informs internal and external customers of new offerings and upgrades. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Safety – Promote an environment of safety and safe practices. Ensure all employees and processes remain compliant with company safety policies, OSHA and other governmental regulations.
- Oversight – Ensure that all construction projects in progress are completed on schedule and within budget. Stay in constant communication with project managers, ready to address any arising challenges. A construction operational manager also serves as a link between project managers and the company.
- Risk Management – Review Customer contracts, requests, T&C’s, and etc. to validate their alignment with company policies and terms.
OPERATIONS MANAGER BACKGROUND:
- College degree in a related field required.
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
• Knowledge of business financial and accounting principles and practices.
• Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
• Basic to advanced estimating skills.
OPERATIONS MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential – Apply now for immediate review.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Ops & BD)