• 5+ years of progressive sales experience with targeted selling, setting strategic direction and key account relationship management within key industry sectors
• Technical selling experience and analytical acumen required; experience with equipment & integrated systems of capital goods with values exceeding $500K
• Demonstrate a track record of strategic thinking, sales results and market share improvement in a value based selling environment of capital goods.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with experience in communicating and working via a remote location.
• Proven experience related to detailed opportunity, forecasting and outlook prediction.
• Proven ability to properly qualify commercial core industry opportunities and develop a local commercial strategy.
• Strong skill set related to communication of value proposition, differentiation and key selling points of systems
• Proven experience in negotiating and closing capital equipment projects inclusive of financial due diligence, terms and conditions and purchase contracts within company guidelines.
• Excellent understanding of market dynamics and packaging trends in the Packaging industry.
• Demonstrated ability to produce results within a team environment and to gain alignment and develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent time management, prioritization abilities and project management.
Key Job Functions & Responsibilities