Apply for the Paralegal position
Our client is a prominent Long Island Personal Injury Law Firm. They specialize in the representation of clients within Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, Mass Tort, and more. Position is located in Nassau County and is full time in the office.
- Support attorneys through the claims process and beyond.
- Assist with initial client consultations, policy review, assessment, review, and analysis of supporting physician documentation, gathering of medical records, preparation of initial claim submissions, and continued proof of loss.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and be very organized and self-directed.
- Must be process-driven and comfortable communicating and interacting with high-level professionals. Comfort with medical and financial information is a plus.
- Experience with: No-Faults, medical requests and drafting of pleadings.
- Past working history at a Personal Injury Law Frim on the plaintiff’s side is a huge plus.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and computer skills are required.
- Process-driven and comfortable communicating and interacting with high-level professionals.
- Comfort with medical and financial information is a plus.
- Ability to work in an office in a full-time capacity.