We are a small business. We provide controls design, programming, applications, and support for clients in the industrial process controls and industrial machinery marketplace.
We’re growing and would like you to join our team. If you want to be a part of our dynamic and growing company, then we need to talk!
Our work environment is casual. Since we are a small company, each person wears many hats. We aim to build off of your inherent strengths in solving problems and your interest in applying technology solutions to help clients
- Develop, modify and implement PLC programs and HMI applications.
- Have familiarity with Rockwell Automation, Siemens and various other manufacturers’ PLC and HMI software, and the programming that they utilize.
- Develop and modify AutoCAD electrical schematics to assist in electrical panel builds.
- Manage projects with a degree of responsibility and ownership for the client and our company
- Travel to electrically program, test, install, and commission equipment at client sites.
- Possess good communication skills to engage customers about current and future projects.
- Support customers via phone, email, and in-site visits.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional, customer-focused attitude and a teamwork mindset.
- Travel up to 5 days at a time, usually 2-4 days trips. Some local, some national.
- Overall travel 30 – 40%
Preferred candidate background:
- 3-5 years experience with PLC Programming and HMI screen development for industrial applications.
- Bonus if you have AutoCAD electrical panel design experience!