Apply for the Process Engineer-Assembly position
Are you a Process Engineer with solid assembly experience? Are you a Process Engineer who wants to play a key role in the improvement of our client’s assembly processes? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Amazing growth is driving our client’s need for a Process Engineer who can not only support our client’s assembly department in tooling, fixturing, documentation, etc., but also identify new and better ways of assembling a diverse line up of products that dramatically increases thruput, quality, and efficiency.
Reporting to the Process Engineering Manager in a high mix assembly environment, you will:
- Develop and improve assembly processes by studying product and process flow.
- Design and implement processes, and/or equipment to increase capacity and thruput.
- Identify, justify, and coordinate the implementation of capital improvement projects for assembly department.
- Support product launch and production through developing and documenting tooling and processes.
- Document work instructions for various assembly processes
- Design and acquire required fixturing and gaging needed to safely and efficiently meet assembly requirements.
As Process Engineer your background should include:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in multiple assembly processes ( experience with presses, torque guns, nut drivers, test stands, etc) preferred
- Process Flow / Value Stream Mapping
- Fixture / Tooling Design
- Great organizational skills with an attention to details
- Highly motivated change agent
- Ability to analyze data to drive projects and processes.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of associates.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- 3-D modeling
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Why this position?
Outstanding opportunity to lead the effort that will impact change in the assembly process and will dramatically improve sales.
Client is seeking local/commutable candidates.