Our client is a technology enabler that focuses in on data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. By integrating AdTech and Martech applications and solutions, its context expands into audience, planning, activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands
- Must be passionate about the visualization of data and analytics to lead Endpoint, the companies’ data visualization product.
- Proven track record of developing solutions designed to deliver advanced reporting visualizations powered by aggregated campaign data from a variety of data sources, as well as providing client teams with access to a repository of standard reporting visualizations, in a UX tailored to permit direct client access.
- Lead the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure the product supports the company’s overall strategy & goals and is fit for use.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Endpoint’s product and deliverables
- Work with key stakeholders and users to define and prioritize product requirements
- Drive product requirements for data visualization, leading to critical customer-driven insights
- Manage the full product management lifecycle of Endpoint, and ensure the features developed by the engineering team meet the business needs
- Lead customer requirements reviews, align acceptance & testing criteria, identify and respond to product issues.
- Assist in developing marketing and training materials, and be the subject matter expert to provide education and training to drive adoption of the product
- Business intelligence, visualization functions
- Strong working knowledge with Tableau
- Proven track record of setting product development targets and delivering results a must, including experience authoring product requirements
- Capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management
- Experience advocating and driving product adoption and usage
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities