Production Supervisor – Night Shift
A Night Shift Production Supervisor is needed by one of our clients in food manufacturing. This is an industry-leader of dairy-based products located in Sheboygan, WI. This schedule is a rotating 12 hour night shift with some weekend coverage.Must-Have Qualifications:
- High School education
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal direction.
- A minimum of years of strong mechanical and operations leadership experience.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented leader.
- Implement and enforce safety and regulatory programs to ensure safe operation of the facility.
- Lead and supervise all production personnel in functional areas.
- Coordinate activities within all process areas ensuring product meets all defined schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and timely completion of all shift reports.
- Establish education and development programs for employees including SOP’s, quality specifications, safety and job expectations.
- Help develop the weekly and/or monthly production schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment repairs with maintenance as necessary.
- Responsible for nightly production reporting.
- Work with Operators to organize and maximize inclusion of all raw materials to be utilized in production process.