My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing equipment / production solutions. Global sales for the entire business is around $500MM annually. They are presently seeking a pair of Project Managers to join their Operations Management team. The Project Manager oversees and facilitates a cross functional project team throughout the full lifecycle of a new custom machine project as per the expectations of the customer while meeting the schedule, budget, and company agreed to objectives.
It is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a well-established custom automation manufacturer, who firmly believes in creating a positive work environment that encourages a good work / life balance. Plus its a company that pays its salaried employees overtime.
- A four-year degree in engineering is preferred. Other technical degrees will be considered with additional engineering or project manager experience.
- 5 years of project management experience working for a custom equipment manufacturer is strongly preferred. Will consider other contract and/or job shop manufacturing experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification would be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the equipment, the industry, and processes is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Motivate and lead the team members to meet the project objectives and manage any conflicts.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to navigate typical business programs and media.
COMPENSATION: Salary range from $85K to $105K plus annual bonus up to 6% and paid overtime (straight time) for working over 45 hours.