Quality Assurance Supervisor
Consider an outstanding opportunity with a global manufacturer of branded and custom food products. We help food providers in the U.S.A, and more than 60 other countries earn a special place on consumers’ tables.
Assure all products are produced within required quality specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Training employees, planning and assigning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems within the QA Department.
- Reviews HACCP and production documentation for final release of finished products.
- Monitors QA line audits to ensure compliance with established processing and quality standards.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and/or quality and food safety issues, report findings, and develop corrective action measures in coordination with the Quality Manager.
- Implement QA holds as needed for finished product, ingredients and packaging.
- Continual effort to develop and maintain quality improvements in processing and finished product quality by interfacing with other department managers.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and training of new policies, procedures and/or programs…
- Reviews micro results of finished products, sanitation swabs and environmental swabs, initiating corrective action as required.
- Participates in preparation and execution third-party audits.
- Performs audits of facility for follow up by production management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors of Science degree in Food Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a food manufacturing quality assurance
- Experience in supervising and training staff members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of HACCP, quality systems and sanitation in a food manufacturing environment.
- Problem solving ability plus high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.