Quality Assurance Manager
Consider a rewarding managerial position with a 100+ year old dairy product company in one of the healthiest locations in the US. The Q A Manager role calls for maintenance of all food safety and quality programs as part of the plant’s management team.
Essential Job Functions
· Maintain all SQF records and documents
· HACCP, SOPs, GMPs regulatory compliance, sanitation, hold and release, continuous improvement are all included in overall responsibilities.
· Plant testing utilizing a high level of understanding of testing requirements regarding product quality assurance
· Manage records and maintenance of technical procedures for laboratory
· Manage external audits
· Act as support for all food safety and quality audits.
· Quality assurance training and compliance:
· Work with plant personnel to ensure all have up-to-date training
· Ensure compliance with GMP and Food Safety requirements for all personnel
· Provides timely feedback to plant leadership team regarding food safety and quality issues.
· Responsible for quality budget
· Responsible for quality and additional personnel.
· Excellent analytical ability, including statistical data analysis with make solid recommendations
· Ability to work as a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or relevant software packages
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
· Previous experience working in dairy food production Quality Assurance
· Demonstrated leadership skills and capabilities as a part of the plant management team