Quality Assurance Supervisor
Responsibility for the daily execution of Quality Assurance programs necessary to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and customer requirements.
Candidate must exhibit competence with the following abilities and skills.
- Analytical and computer and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships within the organization.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Direct supervision and leadership to the Quality Assurance Technicians
- Manage records generated by the Manufacturing Process Control and Quality Assurance Technicians.
- Maintain effective working relationships with appropriate regulatory agencies, including providing inspection and corrective action reports.
- Leads root cause analysis in order to provide effective corrective and preventive action reports in response to Quality System failures, audit non-conformances, customer complaints, and other findings.
- Responsible for managing Quality holds, generating and gaining approval to rework and salvage instructions, and ensuring effective execution of approved disposition in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- 2 Years’ experience in food manufacturing is required.
- Food safety and food manufacturing quality assurance education and/or experience is required.