Quality Monitor / Inspector Gastonia NC Area
You will be trained to review, inspect, and test in-process products in order ensure compliance to customer specifications.
Primary focus of the Quality Monitor is to measure, test and document the results to ensure the product meets specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine the product to make sure it matches customer requirements / specifications in visual appearance and function
- Conduct random sampling and perform visual comparison against master samples
- Maintain quality procedures and safety awareness.
- Communicate information and generate reports upon request.
- Complete the required standardized forms an Input information into records
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year of Production experience in manufacturing with quality responsibilities.
- Experience in packaging manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 procedures a plus
- Position requires moving around the plant
Hourly + OT when you sign up for it, + benefits Medical / Dental + Vacation + Ongoing Training + Advancement into other roles within the plant if you desire to move up!