Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, the QA Supervisor s responsible for investigation of Customer Complaints, internal nonconformities, and conducting internal audits. This includes all judgments and decisions that assist in release of products are in strict accordance with all policies and procedures, SOPs, cGMPs, GLPs, and HACCP regulations governing the manufacture of printed primary packaging components.
9. Responsible for understanding and following the Health & Safety policy and familiarize themselves with the hazardous characteristics of chemical materials in their areas through the review of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provided by the company;
1. Requires a Bachelor’s Science degree plus 3 to 5 years of related experience including 3 years in quality or manufacturing environment. Experience in GMP environment is an asset.
2. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
3. Gives and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
4. Treats others with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
5. Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
6. Demonstrated applied knowledge of database software and network applications.
7. Demonstrated oral and written communications skills, including presentations.
8. Demonstrated interpersonal, interactions and teamwork skills, influencing and negotiating skills.
9. Demonstrated skills in management, training, coaching and mentoring.
10. Ability to remain current in all aspects of cGMPs.
11. Ability to adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
12. Ability to access all areas of the facility needed to effectively perform the essential functions of the job.
13. Takes accountability and responsibility for results and ensures the work is successfully completed.