Must be based out of Pittsburgh, PA area (within 25 miles).
Work from home and visit clients by car on a daily basis Monday – Friday.
You will grow the territory of Western PA and Northern OH. (Akron – Cleveland, OH).
This is a Distributor Sales roles (Buy-and-resell with value add)
- Possess or Gain competence with the following key automation product technologies & solutions.
- Sell and apply mechatronic Servo Motion & Control Products.
- Sell and apply Motion Control products
- Sell and apply Mechanical Products
- Provide Technical Support of our Product Lines
- Perform Sales, Customer Service, Application Engineering, and Factory Liaison duties
- Develop customer relationships
- Assess and define customer needs
- Gather application info
- Present product and larger solutions to solve needs
- Perform hardware and software demos
- Provide system design assistance, component sizing, and component selection
- Prepare quotations, offer startup assistance, and provide overall customer support.
- Accountable to the Sales Manager
- Consistently follow sales department procedures and rules of operation
- Accurately maintain the CRM for the assigned sales territory
- Timely lead follow-up
- face-to-face selling time
- Assess lost business opportunity and provide updates
- Provide timely solution quotations
- Provide detailed and accurate weekly visit log and expense account reporting.
- Developing key prospects by visiting on regular basis until account is secured
- Discussing when and if additional assistance or resources are required to secure account.
- Traveling to all existing or potential customer sites within assigned territory and making sales calls on existing or potential customers.
- Investigating customer requirements for product applications, resolving customer problems, expanding current product sales to existing customers
- Providing customer with new product information to gain additional business and strengthen foothold at customer.
- Establishing professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, or other key personnel)
- Developing new accounts, maintaining and increasing current customer base.
- Developing, in conjunction with management, sales strategies to sell applicable product lines and services
- Develop working vendor relationships
- Traveling within territory required.