REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – CUSTOM PLASTICS — HOME BASED
Looking for a background in CUSTOM PLASTICS sales: Our Client manufactures custom plastic products such as custom injection molded or custom extrusions that could be appropriate for the following markets: Construction, Window/Door, Appliance, Point-Of-Purchase, Display, Consumer Products, Sporting Goods, Furniture or other durable goods industries.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to grow the sales for this organization through the development of new customers and by growing business with existing customers.
The position will start off as an account manager while you learn the business and the company adds capacity. Once they get more equipment installed, the role will blend with a sales rep role to bring in new business as well as maintain existing accounts.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years experience in an environment that would develop a technical understanding of CUSTOM molded or extruded polymer products; sufficient to understand the practical applications.
- You will need to know at least the markets custom polymer products are sold into, and must be able to explain how your products can be used and most importantly, create a positive cost/benefit analysis to sell the idea to the customer.
- 3 years of proven ability to successfully develop new clientele and grow sales in a custom-product environment; selling custom solutions as opposed to selling stock products.
- 2 years experience in a commissioned sales position, with a “hunter” mentality, and confidence in the ability to earn a significant portion of their wages in the form of commission.
- Highly assertive, relentless sales personality and the proven ability to proficiently analyze, prepare presentations, and close multi-million dollar growth opportunities.
- 4-year degree preferred, but will consider a great proven sales history in lieu of education.