A custom supplier to the construction industry is looking for a Regional Sale Manager to manage a group of dealers and interface with end-users and influencers to retain and grow sales revenue and market share for all their products. This is a work remote opportunity where the Regional Sales Manager can live anywhere in the territory preferably near a major airport. The territory includes MI, OH, IN, KY WV, VA, DC, MD, and all of New England.
The Regional Sales Manager will work internally with marketing, product development, and customer service and externally with residential (single and multifamily), commercial/business, and institutional/governmental customers.
- Assist in the development of sales forecasts, strategies, and action plans to help reach long-term and annual business goals
- Implement sales strategies and tactics
- Manage sales channels (dealer network, national accounts, others)
- Work with dealers to develop leads and sales/marketing capabilities
- Monitor market coverage to ensure appropriate number and types of dealers are established to penetrate various market niches
- Recruit and add dealers to the network if they bring incremental sales potential to the company
- Train dealers on new product offerings
- Communicate changes in products and pricing to dealers
- Assist dealers in creating synergies between end-users and influencers
- Interface and build relationships with end-users (consumers, builders, and general contractors) and influencers (architects) by providing product knowledge, regulatory requirements, and direction.
- Accurate and on-time reporting of sales activity, administrative reports, expense reports, etc.
- Travel as needed
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience managing channel partners (dealers) to the construction industry
- 3+ years in marketing experience