Apply for the Registered Architect – Healthcare position
Our Houston Downtown office has a full-time Healthcare Project Architect opportunity for a Texas licensed Architect with healthcare experience. This role performs business development and manages multiple healthcare facility projects. The successful candidate will have a minimum 10 years of architectural experience in design the healthcare facilities. This candidate will support Houston Office with healthcare design and construction projects and should be knowledgeable of local healthcare clients. They will manage and direct healthcare project team and must possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced and client-focused environment. This person will also be responsible for the preparation and management of design and construction documents for healthcare clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a healthcare facility design expert to further their expertise at a leading full-service design firm.
- Lead design team and consultants in healthcare projects
- Mentor junior staff on various design techniques, standards, codes and software applications
- Conduct business development and cultivate client relationships
- Lead multiple project teams on design and development of healthcare projects and foster multi-disciplinary team coordination
- Monitor the status and quality of project deliverables and developing project documents at all stages of design, and engage in construction administration activities.
- Supervise construction contract administration, payment requests, RFIs and change order submittals
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of design documentation
- Coordinate site meetings with consultants and participate in marketing endeavors
- Conduct team meetings and lead production team
- Ensure each project complies with company quality standards and client specifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of architectural design and detailing
- Ability to nurture client relationships
- Registered Texas Architect with both healthcare experience
- Minimum 10 years of project architect experience in healthcare projects
- Solid business development experience with local client base and ability to access previous and new clients exercising highest level of client service.
- Established local client network and strong references from clients and sub consultants
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to coordinate consultant teams
- Strong organizational, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Proficient in Revit, ENSCAPE, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, other 3D Modeling and Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.