Apply for the Remote Account Manager – Automation – West or Southwest Region position
Are you ready to take your career to new heights as an Account Manager for an Automation Engineering and Equipment Manufacturing company? This isn’t just any ordinary job, it’s a chance to be part of a respected company and initiate global sales and corporate growth while exceeding your own expectations. Do you have a proven track record of success in selling automation systems and technology that helps create and scale factory automation solutions for large manufacturers? If so, you may have found your next career move.
As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, each with their own unique needs, in the West/Southwest Region. Your passion for growing an active sales funnel and devising strategic sales and marketing plans will come in handy as you engage with customers on a technical level to understand their specifications and present viable solutions.
You’ll have the chance to travel to customer sites, promote the capabilities of the company, and work alongside the Marketing team to co-develop and apply branding processes and tactics in the marketplace. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in contract negotiation, prepare regular reports on new markets and technology, and leverage multiple sources to identify and qualify potential clients.
- Devise and present the optimum manufacturing/automation solution for clients by working in partnership with Applications Engineering, other engineering groups, and the supply chain
- Assist in the organization and preparation of industry trade shows
- Develop and meet order bookings forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, and as requested.
- Develop, initiate and execute penetration plans
- Assist in preparing proposals, estimates, and operational specifications and maintaining a high degree of satisfaction for customers.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need 7 years of successful and verifiable experience in strategic selling and negotiation skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation. Strong presentation skills, an active network of contacts in the relevant market segments, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite are also required. A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering degree preferred) and a secondary degree in business management, sales, marketing, or a related field are also required.
You’ll be responsible for devising and presenting the optimum manufacturing/automation solution for clients by working in partnership with Applications Engineering, other engineering groups, and the supply chain. You’ll also be responsible for managing sales from assigned accounts and market sectors, assist in the organization and preparation of industry trade shows, and develop and meet order bookings forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- 7 years of successful and verifiable experience in strategic selling and negotiation skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation.
- Strong presentation skills to present to internal stakeholders and existing and potential clients to sell technical concepts.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills, representing the company’s long-term business requirements on multi-year contracts.
This position offers the ability to work remotely with travel to customer sites as needed. You must reside in the West or Southwest Region.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work with a great team, but you’ll also be compensated with a base salary of $88k – $120k & commissions with uncapped commissions potential and be part of the ESOP company.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us on this exciting journey and take your career to new heights! As an Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s success and achieve your own professional goals.