This job is available in every city in the US and allows for a good mix of remote/onsite work.
Work for the leading company in their field.
Have an actual work/life balance.
Enjoy limitless career growth potential.
Financial Services Risk, Data, and Regulatory Manager (consulting role)
We have been retained by one of the “Big Four” global business consulting and financial services firm whose track record of success is causing a huge influx of business.
Against an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, our client helps their clients mitigate risk and achieve compliance.
In this role, you will
- leverage your deep knowledge of industry regulations and proven methodologies to design, assess, and transform clients risk and regulatory processes and data infrastructure.
- help organizations identify the regulatory changes impacting their business
- guide them in implementing effective and efficient processes to manage regulatory, capital, and liquidity risks,
- respond to evolving regulatory environments
- implement programs, measures, and tools to efficiently deploy risk-based capital with a specific focus on risk, data and regulatory processes.
- do more fun and impactful things!
This is a big job, exciting by itself, but is also a stepping stone to truly limitless career growth.
- genuine passion for driving strategic transformation in the financial services industry combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills.
degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics or related field
7+ years of experience in a financial services organization (preferably a bank, capital markets organization or broker-dealer), regulatory agency, or consulting firm with a clear record of expertise, accomplishment, and impact
Demonstrated understanding of business processes, regulatory requirements, internal control risk management, process, data and technology controls and related standards and frameworks as related to financial institutions
- Knowledge of the structure and roles within the risk function at a bank, capital markets organization or broker-dealer, including execution and oversight processes, risk assessment, reporting, controls, testing, and data analytics
- Experience leading smaller engagements or components of large, complex strategy and/or operations transformation engagements
- Experience identifying client business issues, owning responsibility for the quality of deliverables, managing stakeholder relationships, and developing persuasive recommendations
Demonstrate strong project management skills, executive messaging, deliverable development, and success acclimating to a team delivery model
Experience building and nurturing positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
All qualified applicants will be responded to very quickly. The team is highly motivated.