Become a part of a growing international robotics manufacturer as a Robotics Engineering. This worldwide manufacturer is present in more than 25 countries and employs over 6000. The South Carolina facility houses about 200 employees.
- Interface directly with management, sales, end users, and system integrators to provide expert support. This will include programming support, cycle optimization or training.
- Travel to customer locations to perform programming services across North America.
- Propose concept and solution adapted to our robot range with different technologies (vision, conveyor tracking, safety…)
- Facilitate training to our customers and partners.
- Report daily in our CRM system to track each project’s progress. A technical report will be written at the end of each service detailing the actions while onsite.
- Communicate frequently with customers to ensure quality service is being provided.
- BS degree in, Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, Computer Science
- Associate degree with extensive automation experience.
- Three years minimum experience in automation and robotics experience required.
Travel is expected to be conducted up to 75% of the time. A valid passport or capability to get a passport is also required
- Programming and Controls Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in structure text programming
- Understanding and knowledge of best practices for controls architecture of an automation cell.
- Fieldbus knowledge and implementation
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and advise the customer on best practices
- On occasion design and implement electrical systems for testing or demonstration
- Mechanical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand mechanical processes in order to troubleshoot robotics application.
- Fabrication utilizing basic hand tools along with machine shop tools.
- Understanding of best practices when designing and implementing end of arm tooling.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office applications