Position: SALES DIRECTOR – IT Professional Services (Remote / WFH)
Our client is a dynamic, $90M information consulting and staffing firm based in central Ohio. They have grown dramatically over the past five years, and require a Sales Director to continue this growth.
While the firm is based in central Ohio, they work with clients across the US. The Sales Director will be responsible for taking seeded accounts and growing them, and opening new accounts. The firm has also budgeted for one, possibly two Business Development Managers who will report to the Sales Director to accelerate this growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hunter who wishes to stay close to the action while moving towards a leadership role, or an person with strong relationships who can leverage these into business, regardless of location. With success, this position can provide a career path into a higher level role with the leadership team.
While the firm is based in central Ohio, the Sales Director can be remote. Ideally, this will be within an easy drive / flight of Columbus OH and in the Eastern or Central time zone.
Attractive base compensation of $125,000 to $150,000, and total compensation targeted in excess of $200,000.
KEY SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Eight or more years experience in the IT professional services sector, specifically staff augmentation.
- Five or more years in business development – opening new accounts, etc.
- Strong familiarity with application development, cloud, and related roles within IT.
- Proven ability to open new accounts.
- Experience working across a geography, not simply a local market.
- Track record of meeting / exceeding quota.
- Comfortable managing / recording pipeline activity via software system; Salesforce experience is ideal.
- Strong client facing skills. Ability to interview effectively, uncover needs and wants, articulate solutions. Present to client executives.
- Formal sales framework a plus (Sandler, Challenger, Solution Selling, etc.).
- Familiarity / use of ATS; Ceipal experience is ideal.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skill, particularly listening.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in the organization – recruiters, HR, other sales and delivery managers.
- While this is a remote / home based role, occasional travel to company offices in central Ohio and client sites across the country is required.
Please respond with interest and resume for immediate, confidential consideration.