· Executive assistant to Chairman of the Board, President and Vice President.
· Assist in carrying out marketing duties following the direction of the management team.
· Manage SalesForce CRM system
· Assist with the design and creation of marketing materials, such as brochures and mailers that is used in the company’s brochures and website.
· Interface with outside marketing firms and manage marketing efforts.
· Provide administrative support as required.
· Schedule meetings and testing, reserve meeting areas, etc.
· Provide administrative support to C-Level Team – schedule and attend Advisory Board Meetings, taking Meeting minutes, maintaining calendar, etc.
· Monitor data entered by users – ensure data is correct across Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
· Maintain up-to-date CRM User Manual; provide and/or coordinate user training
· Provide support to all system users, escalating as needed
· Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
· Coordinate company’s participation in Trade Shows, i.e., booth selection and furnishings, hotel reservations, badges, ensure product information material is available, etc.
· Interfaces with the sales team to improve marketing efforts.
· Maintain customer information in the Salesforce system as required.
· Assist with promotional activities and customer events.
· Assembles information for presentations utilizing PowerPoint, Excel or other software.
· Communicates market opportunities to the sales and marketing teams.
· Analyzes Google Analytics with outside marketing firm.
· Assist with mail-outs and target lists.
· Research and update competitor database and conduct comparative analysis of company performance in the market.
· Evaluate data, create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficacy and analyze trends.
· Devise and proposes entries into social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
· Make recommendations of adding social media outlets.
· Train employees on how to utilize social media.
· Answering incoming calls
· Order business cards
· Primary operator of copy machines, postage machine, and fax machine
· Reserve house, company vehicles, etc.