Sanitation Supervisor responsible for the sanitation program and all food safety requirements as required by federal, state, and local regulations. 3rd Shift position
- Supervises all activities for the cleaning and sanitizing of production, packaging, storage areas and production equipment on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all duties are performed in accordance with USDA, SSOP, HACCP, FDA, GMP.
- Schedule sanitizing and cleaning assignments.
- Respond to reports of sanitation problems.
- Monitor sanitation performance as needed to verify guidelines and procedures.
- Prepares required company and government reports within required deadlines.
- Manages leads and supervision of sanitation employees.
- Interviewing, hiring employees and ensuring employees receive the proper training.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Modify daily work schedule as needed to meet sanitation requirements.
- Works closely with USDA representative on site.
- Reviews and sign off on all HACCP documentation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum three years’ experience in a closely related supervisory role.