Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth they are seeking to hire a Senior Associate, Addressable Strategy to join its Chicago Team.
- Hybird in office (Chicago) – no mandated days, will depend on client/team meetings or what we call “moments that matter”
- Deliver successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of the company clients.
- Provide insight behind audience strategies, optimization approach, and campaign architecture and will assist the manager with relaying that key information to clients.
- Assist Management for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns
- Solid understanding of all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Oversee building strategies, success metrics, and introduce new success metrics and portfolio management
- Support training of all aspects of planning and audience reporting, use of research tools, as well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of client’s capabilities and our clients’ business
- Champion growth programmatic initiatives across client
- Build, grown and maintain outstanding relationships with key agency client leads
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on each account (marketplace, research/analytics, operations) to ensure client needs are being met
- Design and deliver performance updates, business reviews and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Identify & deliver new audience-based programmatic solutions and business growth
- Offline/online space; understand the relationship between brand, media & consumer
- Knowledge of online performance tracking and brand measurement tools.
- Excellent quantitative analytic skills; knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Must be a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem-solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs.
- Deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills and experience managing direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification)