Our client is a technology enabler that focuses in on data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. By integrating AdTech and MarTech applications and solutions, its context expands into audience, planning, activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands
The ideal candidate will have experience in the digital advertising ecosystem, working with online and offline identity graphs, identifying strategic partners and data sources, and understanding the targeting and syndication of audiences.
- Actively participate in the product development process as the Product Owner for the scrum team.
- Prioritize feature execution against the strategic goals, business value creation, and expected outcomes from across the larger business.
- Create requirements documents and release plans to enable the team to develop products/features on time and within budget
- Perform in-depth analysis of data products and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both data quality and design
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases
- Product manager with 5+ years of digital product background related to ad technology
- Expertise in identity data products and agile development methodologies
- Experience with scalable data product development, legal and ethical use of data.
- Strong analytical skills evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
- Thriving in a fast-paces, high-growth environment. Results-driven with the ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and multi-task
- Strong Knowledge with Agile Scrum methodologies and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Understanding of data integrations, ETL, and data warehousing concepts