Apply for the Senior Sales Executive position
Senior Sales Executive
Phoenix, AZ; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Albuquerque, NM; Columbus, OH, Oregon, Colorado, Georgia, (possible remote locations DOE)
The Client Solutions Executive (CSE) identifies target customers and provides creative solutions to the highest potential buyers of our client’s products and services. The CSE will maintain high level relationships with potential and existing target clients in order to further our client’s business relationships. It is vital that the applicant understands that this job is 70% hunting. Specifically, the CSE is responsible for generating new business (70%) and maturing existing business relationships to meet company growth goals (30%). The CSE will serve on and lead our client’s team selling processes of internal and external stakeholders for winning major proposals. He/she will keep his/her team highly conversant in our client’s solutions, products, and scope of services. He/she will collaborate with senior leadership and stakeholders to drive, gain buy in, and collect feedback on high impact opportunities. He/She will be required to develop negotiation strategies, and present solutions to meet customer needs, and provide follow-up to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met. This person is directly accountable to the VP Global Transportation.
· Expected to target and generate target revenue of 12M+ annually.
· Foster strong relationships with influential people (executives and decision makers) of current and potential clients.
· Manage key account relationships to strategically grow revenue streams with assigned accounts.
· Directly responsible for the maturity growth of 3 to 6 high profile and strategic customers.
· Prioritize sales targets/projects and propose winning partnership with assigned target accounts.
· Partner with marketing to develop presentations demonstrating our client’s value proposition, products and/or services that can fulfill the tangible and intangible needs of our target accounts. Discover and honestly address objections or unanswered questions.
· Creatively, clearly, and boldly ask for orders in quantity and manner to meet the pre-established sales goals.
· Coordinate service requirements and evaluations of company service of accounts with Administrative and Operations personnel to ensure we are meeting every expectation.
· Follow established Standards of Procedure (SOP) and industry “best practices.”
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Business Administration or related field; Master’s preferred
· 7+ years’ of executive level selling third party logistics solutions or experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Commercial Transportation Sales
· Ability to “hunt” as well as manage key account relationships to strategically grow revenue streams with assigned accounts.
· Directly responsible for the maturity growth of 40+ accounts/customers
· Salesforce software Experience required.
· Experience with winning and managing large customer accounts in the Transportation market.
· Experience in the following areas: Dedicated Fleet, International Freight Forwarding, Transportation Management, and/or Warehousing.
· Demonstrated ability in strategic selling techniques, including previous experience in articulating/presenting multiple products and services to executives both verbally and written.
· Ability to read, write and negotiate major contracts with the assistance of Senior Director of Sales and Director of Sales Operation
· Travel up to 40% of the time.