Our Service Team Leader will lead, monitor, and supervise a group of service tech employees to achieve goals which contribute to the growth of our organization. Our team Leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, and demonstrates ability to be flexible in a demanding international environment.
You will lead our group of Field Service Technicians for Pharmaceutical production equipment, serving as a primary contact to dispatch technical support, plan resources when in-house, train and mentor technical staff, act as disciplinary supervisor for technical staff for the Pharma division.
1. Directs, administers and controls the day to day operations and activities of the Pharma service
2. Coordinate schedules, priorities and intercompany billing with Pharma Division
3. Makes sure Service reports are completed and provided to internal stakeholders like Service Account Managers, Technical Resource Manager, etc.
4. Ensure debriefing of service technicians after project completion in collaboration with the Service Account Manager, Technical Resource Manager, etc.
5. Review customer feedback questionnaire and review with respective technician
6. Evaluate service data and documentation for accuracy and completion
7. Act as mentor and trainer to service technicians – responsible for the development of service
technicians and setting up individual skill and training plans; This will involve occasional travel to teach.
8. Use previous technical experience to support service technicians onsite by applying methods such as root cause analysis or similar
This position is the supervisor for the group of Pharma Machinery, Field Service Technicians.
Travel is expected for this position. (approx. 30-50 days per year)
Required Education and Experience
1. Mechanical or electrical associates degree
2. Technical apprenticeship/training
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience with capital equipment industry or on complex machinery
4. Practical skills or previous experience as Field Service Technician strongly preferred
5. Leadership skills for handling a Field Service group