Service Technician – Mechanical
Midwest based. 70 – 80% travel.
The Field Service Technician position supports our Pharma Machinery.
Previous experience in electro–mechanical maintenance is required.
Additional experience in isolator technology is preferred but not necessary.
1. Performs service and maintenance of our pharmaceutical production equipment in the Midwest.
2. Travels to customer site to install, maintain, inspect, and repair our equipment.
3. Calibration, maintenance, and repair of mechanical systems and components on our equipment at customer site.
4. Follows instructions and duties as requested by Service Account Manager.
5. Valid driver’s license is required.
6. Candidate must read & speak english fluently
The Top candidate attributes:
1. Technical Capacity
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Time Management Skills
5. Project Management
6. Organizational Skills
An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical college or 5 years previous experience maintaining equipment or similar.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, hourly position. The expectation is that the employee is available when service is required and is also available for continued training. The employee needs to remain flexible to be available when the customer needs demand a technician for support.