Sr. COMMERCIAL LENDER
COMMERCIAL LENDER COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success., This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations.
COMMERCIAL LENDER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match
COMMERCIAL LENDER YOUR IMPACT:
The Sr. Commercial Lender is responsible for proactively soliciting and servicing prospective customers and producing commercial loans that fit with the Bank’s Loan portfolio. This position will generate and manage a portfolio of business and relationships, while seeking new accounts through marketing and referrals.
COMMERCIAL LENDER DETAILS:
- Develops and services larger and more complex customer relationships, including promoting referrals to all areas of the Bank
- Promotes the development and service of the commercial loan portfolios and is expected to meet and exceed loan and deposit goals
- Monitors loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asses base and maintains up-to-date client files
- Works closely with credit administration in risk rating analysis, risk rating measurements, and annual review process
- Maintain compliance with loan policy, procedures and documentation including package preparation, while properly structuring, underwriting and pricing
- Monitor collateral and credit exceptions and past dues
COMMERCIAL LENDER BACKGROUND:
- Bachelors degree required in business administration or related field
- Experience in credit analysis or commercial lending
- Experience managing complex customer relationships
- Expertise in commercial and real estate underwriting practices along with knowledge of regulatory governance of commercial lending
- COMMERCIAL LENDER NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential – Apply now for immediate review.
COMMERCIAL LENDER Tulsa, OK