My client is a large Fortune 500 manufacturer, who has 3 openings for Sr. Financial Analysts at their Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing center, located in Rochester, NY. Will be responsible for supporting the closing, forecasting, budgeting, and five-year planning process as well as other financial accounting functions for this business unit.
Excellent career opportunity to be a part of a stable, well-established manufacturer with several avenues for future career growth and advancement. Beautiful low cost-of-living suburban environment. Great place to raise a family.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance is required.
- MBA, CPA/CMA preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting operations for a complex corporate manufacturer is required.
- Can analyze and respond to inquiries regarding unexpected changes in financial results (operating expenses).
- Must be able to support and review period financial reports, ledgers, and financial audits.
- Expertise preferred in Khalix and Peoplesoft 8.8, or has ability to quickly learn financial systems used by corporate finance.
- Knowledge of local accounting and regulatory policies is strongly preferred.
- Must have a good working knowledge of general accounting including business financial statements (Sales through NPAT plus statistical accounts and Cash Flow).
- Must be able to function effectively within a matrixed hierarchical management organizational structure.