Position: SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Our client is a progressive central Ohio based retailer continuing to grow in their market space. This growth offers an excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner.
Be a part of a Planning and Analytics team focusing on the distribution network. The primary focus of the team is to plan, manage, and optimize the fulfillment of demand
using big data repositories, advanced analytics, and modeling. The team provides operational, tactical, and strategic decision support through the distribution network.
This is an excellent opportunity for the individual with a foundation of experience ready to take the next step in their career as a Supply Chain professional in an organization where they can realize continual growth.
WHAT IT’S ABOUT:
- Lead / oversee tactical level planning and analysis for multiple areas of the supply chain.
- Use your critical thinking and supply chain management principles to problem solve and identify opportunities for improvement.
- With a tool set including best in class data/analytics/visualization tools, perform descriptive, diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive analytics.
- Work with team members and business stakeholders across the organization.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- 2+ years experience working as a Supply Chain Planner / Analyst (REQUIRED)
- Strong skills in analytics / statistics to identify insights, and visualization skills to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Technical / Software skills include:
- Advanced SQL – Strong skills using SQL in a data heavy, analytics based role. SQL Coding skills at or above an advanced level (REQUIRED).
- Ability to transform large sets of data into an organized data set to provide repeatable analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or formal training in Supply Chain is a plus.
- Certifications such as APICS / CSCP are a plus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as being self managed when needed.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Well established, growing, progressive organization where diversity, equity, and inclusion are the backbone of values.
- Be a part of a team of highly skilled, passionate, supply chain professionals who relish collaboration and creativity.
- Work in a ‘hybrid’ work model offering the best of work from home and in office work.
- Exceptional benefits including competitive, performance based compensation, company matched savings and retirement plan, and flexible and affordable health/wellness/lifestyle benefits.
Sound like something of interest? Let’s talk. Please respond with interest and tour resume.