1. Performs technical tax review and approval of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any complexity.
2. Serves as a subject matter expert in discipline or industry.
3. Demonstrates excellence in most advanced technical skills.
4. Performs all task related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
5. Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax staff, seniors, and managers as deemed necessary.
1. 7 to 20 years current (or very recent) experience with a Big-4, national, or large local CPA firm, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
2. Ability to independently manage client’s tax and advisory needs.
3. Active CPA license or law degree.