For the past decade, our client has been providing B2B engagement platforms and professional learning programs. Their team works exclusively with C-level executives and industry pioneers in a number of disciplines, including K-12 Education, Higher Education and State and Local Government.
- Experience in building and managing a full-cycle outbound sales team (10), ideally with a product that has a <30-day sales cycles and $15k-50k ACV.
- Must be data driven who is able to roll up their sleeves, galvanize the team and lead by example.
- Manage team KPIs and conversion metrics throughout the entire sales funnel, as well as, sales process and identify areas for operational improvement within the sales team
- Oversee Customer Success team improving net customer retention and NRR
- Hire, onboard and train new sales executives
- Manage and monitor the sales CRM (HubSpot)
- 10 plus years in sales with at least 3-4 years in a leadership role, managing a sale team
- Experiences with corporate conferences is a plus
- Must be able to go into the NYC office on a hybrid basis and as needed
- Ability to travel as needed to trade shows, conferences and company trips