Our client is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a 1 stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization.
Due to growth, they are seeking to hire its next Vice President of Strategy & Activation to join its team on the West Coast (either LA or SF). Initially the position will be virtual and when it is safe you will work full time out the local Office.
Work closely within the companies integrated client teams executing day-to-day management, quarterly planning and collaborating with the wide-ranging teams to deliver strong business results.
- Accountability for the business strategy, performance, and results of a sub-function in a market, region, or hub and manages a moderately sized team
- Develops and executes the thought leadership and strategy for their area
- Responsible for people management duties including compensation decisions, hiring/firing, performance appraisals, coaching and development
- Influences the allocation of resources across the sub function
- Decisions are guided by overall business P&L and objectives
- Progression to this level is based on business need and individual capability
- Responsible for the identification and development of long-term solutions for clients across the addressable spectrum
- Serves as business operations lead overseeing pods of campaign managers and/or addressable strategists; oversees staffing and team structure and allocation of resources, across all accounts; builds and maintains relationships with executives at clients; serves as the second point of escalation in client issues
- Accountable for overall addressable capabilities across multiple teams/ accounts, including training and development of internal teams; negotiates with vendors to ensure best pricing and terms
- Provide thought leadership to region; collaborates with leadership team to further departmental evolution (standards, process, pitch material, partnerships); advises and serves as point of escalation for all regional clients