Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Industry-leading specialty products manufacturer has an immediate need at their global headquarters in greater Denver for a VP, Sales & Marketing to facilitate continuous growth and market expansion.
Reporting to the President and partnering with other Executive leadership, you will be tasked with growing and driving a high-performing Sales & Marketing team to improve global sales volume and market expansion in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Team currently has 40-50 members, including Market Segment Managers, Independent Sales Reps, and Customer Service Specialists.
- Develop, lead, and implement global sales and marketing efforts to meet or exceed monthly sales targets per annual operating plan.
- Manage key accounts as needed while coordinating the management of all other accounts.
- Develop and grow new customers, markets, products, and/or global service opportunities.
- Planning and coordinating marketing, communications, and public affairs efforts that include public relations, industry outreach, trade shows, and other activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10+ years of successful Sales and Marketing leadership experience within manufacturing, including 5-7+ years leading managers/supervisors in a cross-functional environment.
- Sales and Marketing experience for a manufacturing supplier through OEM, Aftermarket, International, and eCommerce channels in commercial and/or consumer products industries.
- Dealer Networks and Consumer Direct Marketing experience via eCommerce, Call Centers, etc.
- Experienced with International Greenfield Growth, preferably with markets in Europe (especially Germany), Asia (especially China), and Australia.
- Experienced with ERP/CRM upgrade process, including influencing its design and development to meet Sales needs.
- Sales and Marketing budgeting and fiscal management.
- Bachelor's Degree is required in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or other related disciplines. Master’s is a plus.
- Tech-savvy, including computer and system skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – light to moderate travel.
- Passionate about outdoor sports and recreation activities is a plus.