Our client is growing and they need to add another Manufacturing Process Engineer to their staff. They are located near Tomah, WI. It is a growing company which offers professional advancement opportunities. It is a good area to raise a family.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge on all appropriate equipment and processes. Types of machines used include: Single spindle and multi-spindle screw machines, CNC Swiss type lathes, conventional CNC chuckers and lathes
- Work with Quality and Production to develop plans for part manufacturing
- Maintain all engineering documentation
- Work with outside vendors on processes including: Heat treating, plating, grinding, honing . . .
- Develop layouts and setup methodology and CNC programs for the machine tools
- Provide process plans and cycle time estimates for cost estimating for quoting new business.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales in communicating information to customers and to enable company to win new business.
- Participate and sometimes lead cross-functional teams.
- Maintain safety
- 2+ years of work experience a CNC machining environment; experience with Swiss / Screw machining is strong plus
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or specialized training in the precision metal turning industry would be a plus.
- Strong machining knowledge including: Tooling, speeds, feeds and materials.
- Must be proficient with GD&T and blueprint reading
- Working knowledge of SPC
- CAD proficiency using programs such as AutoCAD, Inventor and PartMaker
- Good math, communication and mechanical skills
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Jump start your career and apply now! We review all resumes and applications submitted. A staff member will contact you directly if you meet the qualifications for the position. Sorry, no visa sponsorship is available.
Salary : $53,000 – $65,000