Our firm is in search of an Orthopedic Surgeon who is interested in working on site at 2 clinics. The clinics are located in Corpus Christi and Houston. At this clinic you will primarily be providing steroid injections, peripheral nerve blocks, review MRIs and scans. Our client is NOT a medication mill.
In this role you can start off working 2-3 days per week. One day a week at Corpus Christi and 2 days a week in Houston. Our client pays for travel expenses. Each clinic sees anywhere from 25-35 patients per day. You will be supported by a Nurse Practitioner and a Med Tech.
- Board Certified in Orthopedics with a medical License in Good Standing with no current malpractice cases pending
- 10+ years’ experience
- Willing to travel
What is great about this position?
- Should you wish to continue to perform Orthopedic surgeries, you can.
- The patients you see at our client’s clinics can become a surgical patient.
- Compensation is $ 3,000 per DAY
- Ideal for a physician who is looking for better hours, work/life balance, but still wants to practice.
Our client does offer Malpractice Insurance; however, it applies to only working at their locations.
Our client is quite reputable and has clinics not only in Corpus Christi and Houston, but also in San Antonio and Beaumont. Should you wish to travel to other clinics or work more than 3 days a week (at a workable schedule to be discussed), this is something definitely open to discussion.
To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume to us along with the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $350,000 – $400,000