Stable manufacturer of precision die casted components for American manufacturers. Located in a Southern Wisconsin city known for its quality of life.
- Hands on Process Engineer who could set up and run a die cast machine if needed to.
- Organize and provide needed processes, technical expertise, and tooling for optimization of production runs.
- Oversee operator instructions, critical parameters, checklists and training materials for all casting operations.
- Drive cost reduction activities and continuous improvements.
- BS in Engineering with 3+ years of on the floor diecasting experience or Associate Degree with 8 plus years experience.
Questions asked on telephone interview:
1. What is the difference in appearance between gas and shrink porosity?
2. What is the ideal point in the cast cycle for intensification to take place?
3. What is the rule of thumb for linear shrinkage on an A380 aluminum casting?
Will relocate from any place if you have shoveled snow.
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000