(2 Qty) Product Engineers
• Person needs to have full product cycle creation. Not component pieces- Person needs to have full product cycle creation.
Questions to ask candidates regarding this requirement:
• Tell me about a project where you’ve played a key role in leading the full life cycle of product development process. Describe each step of the process. Or Can you tell me about a major project that you executed? How did you monitor progress and measure results?
• Tell me how projects you have supported were driven by the market?
• How large are the teams they worked on?
• How many projects do they handle at any given time?
• Needs high volume- 80-150K units
• Needs a Dimensions/tolerances back ground- I would suggest asking a screening questions about this.
• Have had experience with sustaining and cost reduction Engineering
• Prefers experience with FEA, tolerance stack ups, and Modeling
• Have worked with cross functional Project Teams around the world and on Projects that have spanned 8-12 months in length
***Must be willing to travel at least once a quarter to China***
(1 Qty) Product Engineer
• Person needs to have full product cycle creation. Not component pieces- Tell me about a project where you’ve played a key role in leading the full life cycle of product development process. Describe each step of the process and your specific contribution.
(1 QTY) Product Engineer –Advanced Product Development Group
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience
- Must be able to use Solidworks
- This person will focus on concept phase only, not full life cycle of product development. Focus on front end work where they will build out proto types in the lab. Someone that loves to do engineering and that can put ideas that they have in their head to paper and then create them
Salary : $70,000 – $90,000