Very well established manufacturer of components used in a multiple of industries, to include heavy truck, agricultural vehicles, and automotive, has an immediate need for a Program Manager–Must have Program Management experience in either tier 1 or tier 2 automotive supplier.
SUMMARY: The Program Manager is responsible for planning a project and seeing that it is completed successfully within the given deadline. Excellent management skills are necessary to coordinate with the entire team, and with the clients and stakeholders. Embraces and executes the Company Core Values. Actively supports the Company’s vision and goals.
Program Manager (PM) with a BSME or BSEE and a minimum of six years Program Management experience in a Tier 1 or Tier II Automotive Supplier environment is preferred for the Southwest Florida area. In this role you will lead new program introduction and product launches.
- Lead new program introduction (NPI) and product launches with the focus on the development of high quality systems serving the Heavy Duty On/Off Road Vehicle market.
- Lead Program Gate and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) status reviews and prepare project and program status reports for management tracking.
- Manage deliverables to ensure compliance to specs, quality and deadlines.
- Champion constant improvement in processes.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and 6 years of related manufacturing program or project lead experience.
- Must have experience with APQP, product launch, and program management from initial phases to delivery to client.
- Must have a high degree of understanding of design and process.
- Prefer a manufacturing professional with experience as a project lead, program manager, or manufacturing project manager.
- Prefer experience with manufacturing and mechanical equipment operations, market forecasting and planning, quality product planning, product line and program development, blueprints and drawings, mechanical engineering and project management
- Familiarity with TS16949 compliance and requirements for ISO quality is preferred
- MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE USA. Sponsorship is not available at this time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration Required
- 6 or more years of management experience (including supervisory)
- Experience related to computer processing of cost and scheduling information.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
Two most important skills required are planning and organization skills. Along with these, a PM should also possess the following skills for project execution and management.
- Financial management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business management and developmental skills
- Leadership qualities
- Efficient team management skills
- Ability to resolve conflicting situations
- Computer and/or technical knowledge, MS Office, MRP system, etc.
Effective problem solving skills
Salary to 95000 plus bonus—No state income tax!!!
Salary : $80,000 – $95,000