Our client is a large Engineering firm that provides automation, control and information solutions to a variety of industries
The role of Program Manager will be to work with a team of project managers and engineers to deliver on our commitments to a large Fortune 500 customer. Responsibilities include scheduling, creating scope and budget documents and ensuring proper and timely execution of projects. Projects involve a global deployment of a common MES system across 50+ sites.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a senior program manager who enjoys the excitement and challenge of managing multiple projects on a national and global scale.
- Deliver on customer commitments including schedule, budget, scope and derived business value
- Execute and align projects so enterprise business value is achieved.
- Coordinate teams to drive consistent execution across the enterprise to drive sustainable results
- Lead teams on the use and adoption of common processes and tools to ensure consistent execution
- Manage and strengthen client relationships and contractors
- Be the focal point for issue resolution and use of root cause tools to eliminate issues permanently
- Determine client needs and help provide or propose service/solutions
- Act as the central contact person for all matters regarding the program
- Assist in consistent proposal development and pricing
Skills & Attributes
- 5+ years of project management experience leading $1M+, simultaneous projects
- 5+ years of control system and/or automation engineering experience, preferably in systems integration
- Proven track record of 3+ years of leading 10 or more people (direct or matrix structure)
- 3+ years of leading multi-site programs, preferably globally
- Familiar with current MES/MOM systems and technologies
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong business acumen and deep understanding of manufacturing business value drivers along with the ability to speak commercial finance
- Be able to lead conversations with senior and executive managers
- A track record of developing strong, healthy relationships with clients
- Motivated and passionate about working with people and overcoming challenges through collaboration and a win-win paradigm
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Manufacturing Technology with formal project management methodologies training. Knowledge of Agile is considered an asset.
If you feel you meet most of these skills requirements, and would like to learn more about this position, please apply online.
Salary : $80,000 – $110,000