Are you seeking a firm that will put you on a growth career path? One that is committed to a positive team environment? Do you hold an Architectural license, but are feeling a bit stifled? Would you like to mentor junior architects and help them grow in the industry? Perhaps this firm is what you are looking for. The firm is a well respected firm with experienced architects. The firm is located in a vibrant area of San Francisco. A great location to enjoy the excitement of the City, just outside your office door.
The firm specializes in larger projects – Educational (K-12) and higher educational facilities.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, a creative problem solver and able to contribute to a positive team environment.
– Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
– Architect’s License (preferably in the State of California)
– 7-10 years experience (California school projects & DSA experience a plus)
– Strong interest in developing and mentoring younger staff within the project team.
– Commitment to design excellence, sustainability and an interest in working on all phases of architectural projects
– Technical skills demonstrating an understanding of building systems and a working knowledge of the CA Building Code.
– Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills, with the ability to present, meet and coordinate with consultants and clients.
– Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
Salary : $85,000 – $95,000