Our solid Manufacturing client is in need of hiring a Quality Control Manager.
- Manage the Quality Team and all plant quality activities.
- Develop, improve and maintain (audit) quality systems in accordance with customer requirements.
- Develop, improve and maintain product quality systems and maintain production and quality work instructions and visual aids.
- Manage the completion of product and in-process audits/inspections as required. Initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the gage calibration system.
- Manage the completion of incoming and/or outgoing quality inspections.
- Coordinate document and data control activities with Corporate.
- Proactively resolve complaints to maintain/increase customer satisfaction.
- Track supplier quality and delivery performance. Request corrective actions.
- Disposition and control supplier PPAP documentation.
- Effectively manage quality aspects of new program launches.
- Coordinate the development and procurement of gauging requirements for new or existing products with applicable APQP teams.
- Process and equipment engineering to support new programs and continuous improvement.
- Active participant within the APQP process.
- Track and post Quality performance measures.
- BS degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of management or leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of corrective action/problem solving methodology
- Excellent communication and training skills. Leadership Skills
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization, and able to motivate and direct cross-functional teams to a desired result.
Salary : $80,000 – $100,000